- www.collegeboard.com – Register for the SAT, send your SAT scores to colleges, search for colleges, find out about the CSS PROFILE financial aid form, and find out information about the PSAT.
SEARCH FOR COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES:
- http://connection.naviance.com/wna – Family
Connection is a comprehensive website that students and parents can use to help
make decisions about college. Family Connection is linked with “Counselor’s
Office,” a software service that we use in our office to track and analyze data
about colleges, in order to provide up-to-date information that is specific to
- www.review.com – Get suggestions on schools to consider and learn about majors and what colleges offer them.
- www.pin.ed.gov/PINWebApp/pinindex.jsp – Visit this site and sign up for a PIN that can be used each year to electronically apply for federal student aid and to access your U.S. Department of Education records online. You will need to register for a PIN before you fill out your FAFSA forms.
- www.finaid.org – Information about scholarships, loans, and other types of aid.
THE COMMON APPLICATION:
- www.ncaa.org – Essential reading if you want to play a varsity sport.
- www.ncaaclearinghouse.net – This site will provide you with information about initial-eligibility at NCAA Division I and II member colleges and universities.