We understand that every family enters into the admission process with different financial circumstances. Our goal is to make the cost of a West Nottingham education affordable for you by offering customized tuition
. We offer several payment options for tuition and fees, as well as a number of merit scholarships
and tuition discounts
for those who are eligible to apply. Additionally, need-based awards are granted based on the availability of funds and financial information provided by our applying families. Now more than ever, we encourage you to take that first step to learn what options are available for your family. Some important facts to consider:
Ask about our new 5-day boarding program!
- Close to 50 percent of all WNA domestic students receive financial aid.
- Financial aid availability at WNA has increased substantially over the last several years.
New to the 2020-21 academic year, students living within 2 hours of campus might like to take advantage of a 5-day program. These students will have the full WNA academic experience. School transportation will be provided to/from the PHL and BWI areas and is included in the tuition. 5-day boarders will be limited to 11 students.
West Nottingham Academy has partnered with Flywire
to collect international payments. This is our preferred method of payment for all international students. Flywire
provides you with an easy and secure method of sending payments to the academy and other benefits including:
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Pay by debit or credit card, bank transfer, or e-wallet
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Have your questions answered through 24/7 multilingual customer support